Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Bit of Sharing


Social Studies:  I am late this year with teaching map skills, because we moved our economics unit to the fall.  While blog hopping, I found these really cute world maps that are made on oval Chinet paper plates.  The students were so excited to actually paint in third grade (besides art class, of course)!  Don't they look great?  I'm sorry that I can't remember where I saw them so that I can give her credit!

I'm still not sure what the direction of this blog is going to be, but I can't wait to see what happens!  I am currently working on my master's degree in Instructional Technology, so eventually I want to share some of my projects and ideas with technology.  I am so fortunate to be in a school district with a 1:1 laptop initiative that begins in third grade!  In the meantime, I will just share ideas and projects that I have done with my students.


 We've also been having fun reflecting on all of the fun things that we did this year.  I came across a similar idea to the t-shirts on Pinterest, courtesy of
Two Things in Common.  My display is not nearly as cute, but I am happy with the work done by my students.  It was an easy project to do when we were finished with testing, and it also gave us a chance to practice our cursive.
 I hope that everyone is enjoying these last days of school!!!

~Julie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!