Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Discovery Education

I feel like I am exploring many new programs these days, but something that I am really excited about is Discovery Education! Next week I will be accompanying a group of students and teachers to the Discovery Education headquarters in Maryland (outside Washington D.C.) as our district gets to help them launch their Discovery Student Network!  I am very excited about all of the things that I will learn (and see!) on this trip.  Now I have also decided to make Discovery Education the focus of my School Improvement Plan project proposal that I will be doing for my leadership course this summer.  I love when I can integrate in the classroom, but I love it even more when I can integrate things in my outside life (wait, do I actually have one of those?????).


By the way, be on the lookout for my new page layout!  It is so ME!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!