Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

LOVE IT!!!!!


There are so many things to be excited about right now...first of all is my new blog template! Isn't it so stinking cute???? Thanks so much to Dreamlike Magic Designs! Of course my blog still needs a lot of work, but mostly I need followers!

Another reason to be excited is the fact that TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!!! I'm excited for summer to begin, but I will miss this group of students. They really were a good mix of students. I always love each student as an individual, but every teacher will agree that there are some groupings that just don't work. This group worked so hard and really felt like a family. I got teary-eyed as I watched our slideshow today with highlights from our year. It's cliche, but time really flies! Anyway, I received this creative card from my class today (courtesy of our tech facilitator). They used Tagxedo to create a word cloud to describe me and our activities this year. Isn't it great? I hear a lot about Wordle and Tagxedo, but I never seem to come up with creative uses for them. Later on, a colleague shared Wordles that she had made for each student with character traits that were chosen by their peers. She printed them as 4x6 photos and put them in frames. I am sure that each student felt so special to receive a gift like that. Maybe next year...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!