Pages

Sunday, July 1, 2012

"Hoping to Accomplish Something" Sunday

Well, I accomplished close to nothing yesterday. Everyone needs days like that, right? Unfortunately it was not a "planned" do-nothing day. My daughter ended up with a slight stomach bug, which meant my day was focused on her. This meant a shortened playdate at the splash pad (it is over 100 degrees here), no need to make those cute 4th of July fruit kabobs that I saw on Pinterest, no viewing fireworks from a friend's house...sigh. The good news is that my daughter is doing much better today, and I am going to be PRODUCTIVE!

It is not even 10:00, and I have already written and submitted a leadership article review for my class (plus started a second one), added a Pinterest link on my blog, and added a Shelfari widget. Check it out and add your own! For the past few years, I have been keeping a list of the books that I have read. Shelfari seems like a cool digital way to keep up with my books. I love that I can make a list of books that I want to read, something that I always forget when I am actually at the library looking for something to read.

The best news of all-I have two new followers! Yay, me! Soon it will be time to REALLY celebrate!

1 comments:

Jill said...

Hi I'm your newest follower. I am going to check out shelfari, thanks for the tip. I would love for you visit my blog sometime.

Jill
Bubbalulu.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

I love your comments!