Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

I'm Feeling the Love!

A big thanks to Pam at PJ Jots for The Versatile Blogger award!  Two awards in  (about) two weeks-awesome!



Here are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated

So here are 7 random facts about me.
1.  I am addicted to Chapstick and almost always have one in my right pocket.
2.  My favorite color is plaid (yes, I know it's not really a color-just go with it).
3.  My daughter's due date was 7/7/07-how cool is that?  She was born a week later on the 14th.
4.  I love watching tennis.
5.  I have no tattoos or unusual piercings (just my ears).
6.  I cannot stand little paper clips.
7.  I detest running, but I am thinking of training to do the Cooper River Bridge Run in Charleston (10k).  We'll see if I can do it!

 So here are my list of nominees:

Destination: Knowledge

Diving into Learning


From My Mixed Up Files


Fancy Free in Fourth

Teaching Special Kids


Okay, I don't have 15 nominees.  I have procrastinated my final leadership article reviews long enough and need to get back to work.

Be sure to check out some of these awesome blogs!



8 comments:

Erin Franklin said...

Just found you through the Newbie Blog Hop! I, too, used to detest running, but after you past being able to run a mile or two it gets much easier! We've done a few races now.
I would love for you to visit my blog!

Erin
First with Franklin

Courtney said...

Hi Julie!
Congrats on the award!! haha I too detest running but really want to start! Actually, I only detest it because I get so tired :P haha. When I'm actually in shape, I love it! Anyways..I'm your newest follower and a third grade teacher as well!!

Courtney
Teaching in Paradise

Amanda Madden said...

Just found you through the blog hop (which I'm going to have to link up with now since I just started blogging in June) and am your newest follower!

Amanda
Teaching Maddeness
Come join my 500 Follower Giveaway that ends tomorrow!

Monica said...

i know you're busy BUT...your blog is too cute to pass up, SO...I'm giving you the Liebster Blog Award. When you have time (LOL) stop on by and check it out. :)

Classroom Capers

Tamera said...

I am also a chapstick addict & NC teacher! I teach first grade in Lexington, NC.

I am your newest follower.
Stop by soon.
:)
Tamera
http://myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com
Kaizactan2001@yahoo.com

Teaching Third said...

I'm your newest follower. I love your blog. You have some great ideas!

Jenny
Teaching Third

Just Wild About Teaching said...

congrats for the blogger award...yay im your newest follower drop by =)


Just Wild About Teaching

Owl Things First said...

Congrats! Don't you love getting awards? I'm your newest follower...I found you on the hop!
Jenny
Owl Things First

Post a Comment

I love your comments!