Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tech Tool Tuesday: Mentor Mob



I love the idea of having "theme days" on these blogs. If nothing else, it will help keep me on a schedule. Since I really do want to focus on technology, I am deciding to do a Tech Tool Tuesday. I love following Technology Tuesday on A Turn to Learn, so I will try to write about different topics.

My first tool to share is one that I recently started playing with: Mentor Mob. This free site is a way to organize websites, videos, and even quizzes by topic. It reminds me of Symbaloo, where you bookmark sites in one convenient location. What I like about Mentor Mob is that it can be set up to go in a certain order, whereas on Symbaloo users click anywhere they want. This would be an awesome tool to use for students to gather information on a topic and then take a quiz at the end.

I started by creating a playlist for fractions. Check it out here and let me know what you think! Be sure to check out some of the other playlists that have been created on Mentor Mob-this really can save us a lot of work!

I have had over 1,000 page views! How cool!

1 comments:

Janis Leach said...

Thanks for the Mentor Mob introduction! I've never heard of it. I'll be checking it out for sure. Thanks for finding and commenting on my blog. I just started a Newbie Blogger Blog Hop...I hope you'll join!

Grade Three is the Place for Me

Post a Comment

I love your comments!