Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

2012 Bloggy Best and Brigtest Linky

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was so much fun.  The house is a mess of new toys, but that's how it should be the day after Christmas.  I am spending the day cleaning and playing with my daughter, and I am also taking the opportunity to join a party-a linky party, that is!  Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge is hosting a linky to share some of the blogging highlights of 2012.

I am still relatively new to blogging, and I have yet to create anything to share on TPT (future goal for 2013).  However, I have met many new people and learned more about the technology involved in blogging.  Here are a few highlights to my year:

One of the BEST things that I did this year was to start my blog!  It took me a few weeks to gain some followers, but then it took off.  Like I said, I have met some great people and have picked up some great teaching and technology tips.  Everyone is so friendly in the blogosphere!  Another great thing that I did was to sign up to be a contributor (aka "coach") on Technology Tailgate.  I feel honored to have my posts with those of some incredible techy teachers!

The post that I loved BEST was my Photo Booth tutorial on adding yourself to imported pictures.  Although I haven't created freebies to share, I feel that I have a lot to offer with my knowledge of technology.  I learned this Photo Booth "trick" in June when I went to Discovery Communications headquarters, and I had fun going through the process to make it work and post the steps.

My post that had the BEST response was when I participated in the Newbie Blogger Blog Hop.  Not only did it have the most page views, it helped me gain a great deal of followers! 

Some of the BRIGHTEST bloggers that I "met" this year were:

Alison from




and Kristin from


Thanks to everyone for helping me get my start in blogging!

3 comments:

Christina Bainbridge said...

Thanks for linking up! I'm always looking for other 3rd grade blogs, so I'll definitely be following!

:)
Christina
*Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge*

Lori said...

I linked up with this linky too. Fun! Good luck with your goal of beginning on TpT in 2013. TpT is amazing!
Lori
Conversations in Literacy

Michele said...

Julie~ Thank you so much for visiting and commenting on my blog! I totally hit the wrong button and mistakenly deleted your comment post instead of publishing it-- big fingers, small iphone!
Please stop by again and visit!
Michele
Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

Post a Comment

I love your comments!