Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

February Currently

Happy Sunday!  It's the big day, the day of the sporting event of the year...the PUPPY BOWL!!!!
If you have never watched this, you need to head to Animal Planet and watch it for a little bit.  Don't miss the kitty half-time show!  It will be on all afternoon before that other big event...something about football, commercials, and Beyonce.

It's February, so I am linking up with Farley's Currently.  Head over to Oh Boy, Fourth Grade! and link up!
Punxatawney Phil didn't see his shadow yesterday, meaning that spring is just around the corner!  I'm ready to enjoy some nice weather.  It is sunny here, but it needs to warm up a bit.  Hopefully then I will be more into my running.

I have so much work to do!  Can't every weekend be 3 days long?  I'm working on creating a wiki of math resources for my grad school internship experience, and it is time consuming.  I also have some research to do on the TPACK model of technology integration for my other class.  Plus, I need to catch up on some lesson plans.  Busy, busy, busy!  I know what I'll be doing while watching those adorable puppies this afternoon!

My pet peeve...delegating tasks.  I know that good leaders recognize that they can't do everything, and that everyone can benefit when those who are the most involved help make the decisions.  Yet, over the years, I have seen people who are experts at delegating responsibilities and then get credit for a job that they didn't really do.  I guess it drives me crazy because I am the type who likes to do things myself.  I would probably benefit from doing more delegating, but crazy me likes to be in charge for those things for which I am ultimately responsible.  I will be true to myself, since I can't be Jedi Betty White!

Isn't this awesome?  Have an awesome week!!!!

3 comments:

Hilary Gard said...

I love Jedi Betty White! Tee-hee! I found your blog through the currently! I am a new follower.
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

Amber said...

I have grad school work to do too for technology integration!

I can totally understand your pet peeve, I, too, have trouble delegating because I am responsible.

Amber
Sparkles, Smiles, and Successful Students

The Peanut Gallery said...

That Betty White pic cracks me up! Thanks. I needed that!

Post a Comment

I love your comments!