Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Bucket List

I’m sure that there was a linky  on this topic earlier in the summer, but these days I am always late to the party.  Anyway, summer is officially here and my daughter and I have made lists on the things that we want to do while we are on break!  


Here is a picture of my daughter's list:



I wish that hers included reading…I’ve got to work on that!   Notice that she has already  put a check mark in the box for "Ask Daddy for a cat."  That is almost a daily occurrence for us.  

I created my list of 10 goals with a ten in each.  That is going to be a big challenge for some, but it’s good to have goals, right?

So here is my list of summer goals (in no particular order):
  1. Read a minimum of 10 books
  2. Organize 10 areas of my house/life
  3. Explore 10 different internet sites/programs/apps
  4. Complete 10 Rosetta Stone lessons per week (en Espanol)
  5. Ride my bike 10 miles per week
  6. Write a minimum of 10 blog posts
  7. Comment on 10 blog posts per week
  8. Gain 10 new blog followers
  9. Lose 10 pounds
  10. Try 10 new recipes 
I am already on my way to reaching my goal on some of these (mostly reading and cooking).  I’m hoping that the biking will help with the weight loss, provided that I don’t bake too many sweets!  As for the organization, that will be tough.  I’ll probably be pretty lenient on myself with this one.


Anyhow, I’m looking for suggestions on new programs and apps to try.  All comments are appreciated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love your comments!