Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

The Sunday Scoop

Happy Sunday morning!!!  I am linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop.  Woo-hoo for link parties!  


HAVE to do:

  • Laundry.  Ugh.
  • Does your district use iCurio?  It is an awesome platform for designing assignments, with TONS of ready-to-go resources.  I am working towards my champion status, which is giving me the opportunity to learn even more about this program.  
  • I bought new sneakers yesterday, so I need to try them out by walking.  BUT...I love being able to go bike-riding with my husband.  No fancy sneakers needed!
HOPE to do:
  • There is an art museum in Charlotte that does a free monthly event for kids (half-price for adults: bonus!).  I took my daughter last month and she had a going through the activities and creating with the awesome supplies. Paint pens?  Yes, please!  We didn't even have time to go through the actual art gallery.
  • I have over a hundred years of photos to organize.  I am not exaggerating.  I have taken on the task of putting all of my family's photos into some other format, and there are literally photos from the late 1800's.  Crazy, right?  I have a huge task ahead of me, and I am just trying to get through them a little at a time.
HAPPY to do:
  • I'm really okay with doing anything on my list (besides the laundry), but I really am happy to just sit on the couch in my jammies for a bit while drinking my tea.  Summer will be over too soon, and I just don't take enough time to just do nothing.  
Enjoy your day, friends!!!

4 comments:

Marisa-The Teacher said...

Wow! You've got a busy week ahead of you. Can I just say you rock taking on organizing your family's photos?!? I wouldn't even know where to start. The art museum sounds like so much fun!!! Good luck with all that laundry...I keep putting it off by blogging and reading blogs. haha Happy Sunday!

Marisa
Yee-Haw in Kindergarten

SMORD said...

Laundry!! I'm on the same boat!! It's never ending!! When are hey going to invent the clothes folding machine?!! I so need one of those!
-Sandra from Luckynlambie

Becky W said...

Laundry..... The never ending task! WOW!!! I also can't imagine the photo project you have going on! What a challenge, but what a blessing it will be to have everything together! Good luck! Hope some relaxing is in your future!

Blessings,
Becky
CookingUpSuccess

chevronandcenters said...

Oh that laundry never ending laundry!! Why is there always so much of it???Thanks for sharing your scoop!
Jill
Chevronandcenters

Post a Comment

I love your comments!