Happy Sunday morning!!! I am linking up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop. Woo-hoo for link parties!
- Laundry. Ugh.
- Does your district use iCurio? It is an awesome platform for designing assignments, with TONS of ready-to-go resources. I am working towards my champion status, which is giving me the opportunity to learn even more about this program.
- I bought new sneakers yesterday, so I need to try them out by walking. BUT...I love being able to go bike-riding with my husband. No fancy sneakers needed!
HOPE to do:
- There is an art museum in Charlotte that does a free monthly event for kids (half-price for adults: bonus!). I took my daughter last month and she had a going through the activities and creating with the awesome supplies. Paint pens? Yes, please! We didn't even have time to go through the actual art gallery.
- I have over a hundred years of photos to organize. I am not exaggerating. I have taken on the task of putting all of my family's photos into some other format, and there are literally photos from the late 1800's. Crazy, right? I have a huge task ahead of me, and I am just trying to get through them a little at a time.
HAPPY to do:
- I'm really okay with doing anything on my list (besides the laundry), but I really am happy to just sit on the couch in my jammies for a bit while drinking my tea. Summer will be over too soon, and I just don't take enough time to just do nothing.
Enjoy your day, friends!!!